oppy Hills for a 5-under 66 and the firs

lw789

oppy Hills for a 5-under 66 and the firs

Beitragvon lw789 » Sa 10. Nov 2018, 03:25

PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. - Blaine McCallister birdied his last two holes Friday at Poppy Hills for a 5-under 66 and the first-round lead in the Champions Tours First Tee Open.McCallister, seeking his first Champions Tour victory after winning five times on the PGA Tour career, closed with birdies on the par-4 eighth and par-5 ninth holes.Im swinging it well and hitting the golf ball well, said McCallister, who has one top-10 finish in 74 career Champions Tour starts. Im starting to feel like I belong out here.McCallisters round, which ended 5 1/2 hours after John Cook took the morning clubhouse lead, included a 35-foot birdie putt on the par-3 17th — his eighth hole of the day.They say golf is about patience, patience, patience, McCallister said. Some people have been nice to me with sponsors exemptions and I feel its finally starting to pay off.Cook, Skip Kendall, John Inman, Lee Janzen and Tom Byrum were 4 under. Cook and Kendall shot 67 at Poppy Hills, and Inman, Janzen and Byrum had 68s at Pebble Beach, the site of the final round.Its taken me awhile to get back to 100 per cent, said Cook, a nine-time Champions Tour winner who missed 10 weeks of the season after a suffering a back injury at his Florida home in February.Kendall made the field Tuesday in an open qualifier.I putted extremely well and I took advantage of my opportunities, Kendall said.Two-time defending champion Kirk Triplett had 69 at Poppy Hills.Davis Love III, making his second Champions Tour start, had a 71 at Poppy Hills. The 20-time PGA Tour winner tied for 64th last week in Hawaii. He won the PGA Tours Pebble Beach event in 2001 and 2003. Dee Virgin Jersey . The Oilers jumped into the free agent market early by signing defencemen Keith Aulie (six-foot-six, 228 pounds) and Mark Fayne (6-3, 210 pounds) and left-winger Benoit Pouliot (6-3, 197-pounds). Two days earlier MacTavish traded lightweight forward Sam Gagner to Tampa Bay for 6-3, 203-pound right winger Ted Purcell. T.J. Jones Jersey . -- Louisville backup quarterback Reggie Bonnafon ran for two touchdowns and passed for another and the No. http://www.cheaplionsjerseysonline.com/ ... online.com) - Jeff Teague finished with a game-high 26 points and eight assists as the Atlanta Hawks held off the Utah Jazz, 98-92, on Friday. Theo Riddick Jersey . Bell Medias 12-year partnership with the Ottawa Senators includes five major components: - English-language regional television broadcast rights for TSN – a minimum of 52 regular season and pre-season games - French-language regional television broadcast rights for RDS – a minimum of 40 regular season and pre-season games - English-language broadcast rights for TSN Radio 1200 – all games - French-language radio broadcast rights – all games - Telecommunications and retail sponsorship and activation rights "We recognized early on that our regional broadcast rights coming up for renewal was a very important asset," said Senators owner Eugene Melnyk. Ziggy Ansah Jersey . The stress, the waiting, the whispers about whether he doped during his stellar cycling career, all of it ended when - after nearly two years - federal prosecutors closed an investigation of him last week without bringing any charges. PRETORIA, South Africa -- An expert witness for the defence at the murder trial of Oscar Pistorius was supposed to help the athletes assertion that he killed his girlfriend by mistake last year, but he ended his testimony on Thursday amid blistering attacks on his credibility by a prosecutor who accused him of slipshod analysis and fuzzy explanations. Roger Dixon, a former forensic scientist for the South African police, was frequently on the back foot as he tried to fend off sharp questions from chief prosecutor Gerrie Nel, who says Pistorius is lying and fatally shot Steenkamp on purpose after a nighttime argument in his home. For nearly a week, the double-amputee runner was subjected to the same kind of harsh scrutiny when he testified that fear led him to fire four shots through a toilet door at what he thought was an intruder. Legal analysts say Judge Thokozile Masipa will review the mass of testimony in its totality, which is said to be almost 2,000 pages so far, and that it can be misleading to assess the course of the trial by a single witness. Defence lawyer Barry Roux, for example, hounded police witnesses with questions about alleged mishandling of evidence at the house where Pistorius killed Steenkamp in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013. Masipa, who will deliver a verdict on the premeditated murder charge against Pistorius, adjourned the trial until May 5. Dixon, now a geologist at the University of Pretoria, was forced to acknowledge Wednesday that he had no expertise in light and sound measurement, as well as pathology and ballistics, despite his commenting on those topics while testifying about the circumstances of Steenkamps death. On Thursday, Nel resumed his attack, criticizing Dixons work after the geologist did not use Pistorius exact height when standing on his stumps. The prosecutor questioned why his measurements were 20 centimetres (eight inches) shorter in a test to see if Pistorius head and body would have been high enough to be seen by a neighbour through a window of his bathroom. "It is something I omitted. I overlooked it at the time," Dixon said, adding that he was not trying to "mislead" the courrt.dddddddddddd. Nel also questioned Dixons statement that he conducted tests showing that Pistorius bedroom is very dark at night and with the curtains closed, a conclusion that would support the athletes contention that his inability to see his girlfriend on the night that he killed her contributed to the shooting. Nel noted that Dixon judged how dark it was without using any light-measuring equipment. "What one can see using your eyes is a very subjective thing," Nel said. "I wanted to see what I could see," Dixon replied. "A measurement doesnt translate to me into what Im actually seeing." Nel also said Dixon was giving convoluted responses, addressing the judge: "My lady, may I just ask the witness which question hes answering at the moment?" Another time, Dixon picked up a prosthetic leg of Pistorius that had been included as trial evidence while discussing varnish traces that he said were found on the prosthesis and he matched to the door varnish. The defence has cited that as proof that the Paralympic champion tried to kick down the door to get to Steenkamp after realizing, according to his version, he had shot her by mistake. Then the prosecutor chided Dixon for not bringing the varnish sample to court. Dixon appeared serene throughout the rough-and-tumble of his cross-examination. Asked if he knew the states case and other trial details, he said: "I am not like most people. I do not have a television set. I do not have a radio at home." His Twitter handle reads: "I am a mineralogist and forensic scientist, I grow clivias and other plants, have a landrover and a Trans Am. I live in a forest I planted myself." He acknowledged the pressure from the feisty prosecutor in a message on his Facebook account that was apparently posted on Thursday morning. He confirmed its authenticity when questioned by journalists. It read: "Third day in court today. Lets see how much of my credibility, integrity and professional reputation is destroyed. It is difficult to get belief in those who will not listen because it is not what they want to hear. After that, beer!" Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Zurück zu „Umsatzsteuer ∕ Value added tax“